A yacht marina is located next to the access road to the Villagio Barricata camp site: a large beach can be accessed on foot (across a bridge) from the camp site. The camp site also has a private one-kilometre beach on an adjacent peninsula, with its own lake.
The Villaggio Barricata camp site’s facilitiesFamilies with children will have a great time at the Villaggio Barricata camp site:
• Enjoy yourself in the impressive swimming pool
• Practice one of the many sports
• Relax in natural surroundings
• Dance at the open-air discotheque
• Enjoy delicious meals in the restaurant
The children are also catered for:
• Multilingual entertainment team
• Children's playground
• Boat trips in the river delta
One of the swimming pools has a gently sloping bottom, ideal for (small) children
Your accommodation at the Villaggio Barricata camp siteYou can book different types of accommodation at the Villaggio Barricata camp site.
The Villaggio Barricata camp site’s surroundingsThe camp site is surrounded by a fascinating border area between land and water, with hundreds of plants, animals, beaches, lagoons, forests and dunes – a magical and peaceful environment you can explore on foot, by bicycle, horse or boat.